My best Picks for Emulators

  Hey guys since I know we all like to play Pokemon, but not always have pour handheld with us, here are some emulators for your Android smartphone so you can always play our beloved game!

   To emulate Nintendo Ds I can only recommend one emulator, its a paid one, but its the best out there it is very fast and has a really good support for Roms: Drastic Ds Emulator is an amazing emulator and you can download it by clicking on the name, and if you don't feel like paying before trying they have a demo version too: Drastic Ds Emulator Demo, if you really really don't want to spend anything at all I somewhat recommend nds4droid is a decent emulator with some drawbacks, but is the best free one out there.

   For the Nintendo GameBoy series we have two sections, one for the Gamboy Advance and one for the GameBoy / GameBoy Color:

   For the GameBoy Advance emulator we have My Boy! GBA Emulator a really solid emulator with a ton of features, but it also has a free version My Boy! Free, both of them are amazing they play really smooth and have incredible support for most devices another free option is John GBA Lite which is another solid choice with basically the same feautures.

   As for the GameBoy and GameBoy Color we have My Old Boy! which is a paid version with various features and its free counter part My Old Boy! Free, with not so many features but the same compatibility as the above, and another option is John GBC Lite which is equally solid as the My Boy! versions.

   So there are they guys, if you want to have your favorite Pokemon games on Android make sure to check them out and just an advise, you need to have the Roms of the games you want to play, for legal reasons I can't supply you with them.

   If you like the site and you like what you read, make sure to spread the word and follow us on social media, share us with your friends, but most of all thanks for reading!





0 comments:

Post a Comment