Vote for next weeks Pokemon Strategy!

   Hey everyone, every week I'll be covering a Pokemon with a simple startegy and post it here for you guys, and not only that you guys get to vote which Pokemon is next!

   For the week 1 the Pokemon you selected Snorlax and for week 2 we have Stouland, remember to vote which Pokemon I'll be covering next, you can chose whichever Pokemon you like, and post your opyion via Twitter and right here in the comment section, I'll be counting the votes on Thursday 6th so that I can post the strategy on Wednesday as part of our weekly post where you can choose which Pokemon you want to know about!

   So, if you are reading this, post your option right here with a comment or send it to me by Twitter to @Pkmgecko with the hastag #Weeklystrategy.

    As always I thank everyone for reading and I encourage you to follow me on social media and if you want, subscribe to our newsletter to have everything new I post sent to your email!

   Thanks a lot and keep up the amazing support.

0 comments:

Post a Comment