The logo is done!

Well, one part of the work is finally done...
The logo is here!



   So finally the logo is done, I have to thank my uncle, and my girlfriend for all the help they gave in the making of this amazing work.

   Lets begin with why a Grovyle, well the whole Treeko evolution line has always been one of my favorites starters so I decided to use it as my image, and specifically Grovyle since I think best suits my personality and age. I also went with the Unown as my letters since it gives the whole image a sense on forest wich I honestly  belive goes with the enviroment I picture while thinking about Grovyle.

   If you have any opinions about it or you would like to leave a comment saying your thoughts on it, please feel free to do so. 

   Thanks 

0 comments:

Post a Comment