Estimated Youtube channel Start Date

   Hey guys, I hope you have a really amazing weekend and that you can rest enough for Monday, but this really quick post is to update everyone that the launch of the Youtube channel is expected to be Saturday 24th October, a day more than a month for now.

   I'm announcing this early, because it is a project I am really eager and excited for, but the amount of work I have to do in order to have everything together and actually start is more than what I thought... Either way! The Youtube channel is an obvious go for me and if anything happens and I can't fulfill this date or the standards I have for the content I want to deliver for you guys is not what I want, I'll keep this section of the Blog updated so everyone knows what is going on.

   I have to admit that the support this blog has seen since just barely a week ago when I posted the first post has blown my mind day after day everyday we add a bit more than 10 to 20 pages seen around the world, and to just have a week doing this, it makes me feel really good.

   I promise everyone that I'm working my hardest to have the Youtube channel ready and to keep this Blog as entertaining as I possibly can, and I will only ask everyone that reads this blog or anyone that just happens to pass by this post, to share, support and follow my accounts linked in the top right of the site, and to recommend this site to your friends and family, everyone that knows or loves Pokemon that you know will enjoy the content I provide.

   And just before you leave, I'll announce the Let's Play we'll be doing on the channel about a week before posting the first episode! So stay tuned.

   With nothing more to ask or say, I thank everyone once again for the enormous support recieved by now, don't forget to support us! And thank you very much everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment