Why Pokemon Go is a Smart Move by Nintendo


   Hey guys, I'm home right now and while playing on my 3Ds I had to go out, and then a thought crossed my mind... Why can't I play Pokemon on Android / iOS? And while that idea took shape in my head, of course my first thought was to download an emulator, which I have, and right here and right now I can recommend you guys some emulators to play Pokemon at the end of the post. But getting back to the point, we have seen how Nintendo and Gamefreak never were really into bringing Pokemon outside of the Nintendo handheld devices there were some exceptions with Pokemon Stadium and Pokemon Stadium 2, Pokemon Battle Revolution and XD Gale of Darkness those are the ones I have on the top of my mind, but as you can see Pokemon never had a game outside of Nintendo handhelds and even less outside of a Nintendo console.


   After realizing that I wanted a game out of the usual environment, it made complete sense that Nintendo would release a Pokemon game for Android / iOS since the growth of the mobile gaming platform has been enourmos over the past few years, and they want to take advantage of that huge section of the market they are currently not reaching, and as we all now, almost every person has a smartphone, but not everyone has a Nintendo GameBoy, Ds or 3Ds to play their favorite games, and Nintendo knows that, besides being reluctant on realising a mobile game for years we Pokemon fans around the world can finally crest knowing that even if limited we will have a Pokemon game for smartphones whenever we want to enjoy the franchise we all love and play.

   Its true that PokemonGo wont the be the style most of us are used to play at least from the early images... But a new take on Pokemon can be very good and refreshing for the franchise and it will help to reach a much bigger audience, we hope that Nintendo delivers a good quality product with PokemonGo, and that it continues to reach into unexplored grounds so we can all have a good taste of Pokemon in our lifes.

   But for the more casual fans of Pokemon that don't own a Nintendo Ds / 3Ds I can recommend you guys some very good emulators for your Android smartphone, sadly iOS users can't see a similar way to play their favorite games, but for us that have an Android phone and love Pokemon, be sure to check out this post to know more about some of the best emulators:


0 comments:

Post a Comment