About me

   I'm a Pokemon fan I've had games related to the franchise since as long as I can remenber, I love knowing the latest and the newest from the franchise and I hope to keep this blog up to date. I'm planning to open a Youtube channel in the future and play Pokemon so that other people can see and enjoy the content I will be doing.

   As for a living I don't work beacause I´m studying German and I want this to be my full time job in the future, I just became 18 years old and I also like to watch the Formula 1 season supporting Sebastian Vettel.

   Currently living in Venezuela.

   I hope you enjoy my Blog and I encourage you to share it and to have some patience because I don't have everything working at the moment and my social networks still need a lot of work. 

   Apart from that, enjoy the content and be sure that when everything is done we'll be having daily new content and possibly chosen by you guys.

0 comments:

Post a Comment